Call Us Today! 801-322-4900
in Salt Lake City
Call Us Today! 801-322-4900
Dental implants provide a durable and natural looking way to replace missing teeth. Dental implants can also be used to anchor a dental bridge or denture. Because the dental implants act like natural tooth roots, you can enjoy the same biting force as original teeth. In addition to enjoying your favorite foods again, you can restore your natural smile and the shape of your face.
Missing teeth often lead to feelings of embarrassment and can negatively impact your professional and personal life. As an expert dental implant dentist in Salt Lake City, Utah, Dr. Thomas offers dental implants as a permanent solution to restore your confidence.
After years of research, dental implants are among the most successful procedures available for replacing lost teeth. The actual dental implant is a tiny titanium post which is carefully positioned in the jawbone. As healing takes place, the bone will fuse around the dental implants and they will be supported by surrounding gum tissue. The dental implants provide stability and strength much like natural tooth roots. A dental crown or denture is attached to the posts of the dental implants resulting in a permanent solution that looks and functions like natural teeth.
Dental implants are a permanent solution to replace a single missing tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth. Dental implants also provide comfort and stability, and offer the same biting force as a natural tooth. Having an expert dental implant dentist like Dr. Allan Thomas of Salt Lake City, Utah replace your missing teeth with durable and natural looking dental implants can dramatically improve your smile, the shape of your face, and your quality of life. Smile, speak, and eat with confidence!
• Highly Successful – Dental implants have a success rate around 95% (with proper dental hygiene), after decades of clinical research.
• Strong as Natural Teeth – Due to anchoring in the bone, dental implants offer the same biting force as a natural tooth. Enjoy the foods you love!
• Lasting Solution – Dental implants can last a lifetime. Dentures and bridges might need to be replaced once, twice, or three times.
• Comfortable Anchor for Bridge or Denture – Traditional or mini dental implants can stabilize your bridge or denture, improving comfort and function while smiling, eating and speaking. Dental devices can be easily removed for cleaning and re-attached.
• Preserves Healthy Neighboring Teeth – Adjacent teeth aren’t harmed or altered when missing teeth are replaced with dental implants.
• Easily Maintained – Dental implants can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth.
Utah dental implant dentist Dr. Allan S. Thomas can answer all your questions about dental implants. Contact our Salt Lake City office today for a FREE consultation. Give us a call at the number above or fill out the form on the right of this page. Come learn how dental implants can improve your smile–and your life.