Dental Implants Dentist SLC, Utah
Dental implants dentist Dr. Allan S. Thomas grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah. When asked if there was one word that could be used to describe his dental practice, he said that word is “Trust”.
“First, I really believe that our patients trust that we keep up with the very latest in dental technology innovations—all designed to increase their comfort and treatment quality,” Allan says. “In addition, our patients know that we spend hundreds of hours each year in continuing education to stay on aesthetic dentistry’s cutting edge, and that we can always be trusted to ‘meet them where they are’ with regards to long-term treatment plan recommendations.”
We treat people, not teeth.
Dr. Thomas’ Qualifications Include:
- Graduate, Oregon Health Services University, 1987, Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD)
- Two Year General Practice Residency University of Connecticut, 1987–1989 (with emphasis in full-mouth reconstructive dentistry)
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Aesthetic Continuum (PAC LIVE) (one of the nation’s premiere, hands-on live patient continuing education program)
- Oral Conscious Sedation Course Completion, Utah General Dentistry
- Various Course Completions, Pacific Laser Institute
- Member, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lifetime Qualified Member, Crown Council (a prestigious alliance of leading-edge dentists who are strongly committed to promoting oral health, fighting oral cancer, and serving their communities through charitable work)
If you are missing teeth and are ready to have a healthy smile again, contact the office today of SLC dental implants dentist Dr. Allan Thomas. He is happy to sit with you to explain your options and answer your questions. Call the number above or fill out the form on the right of this page to set up an appointment.